Mr Sutton, Mr Dexter and Mr Awad specialise in the following procedures and welcome prospective patients at consultation for further advice and discussion without obligation.
- Endoscopy and Endoscopic GI procedures
- Gallstone Removal Procedures
- Gastric Banding
- Gastric Bypass surgery
- Gastro – Oesophageal Reflux Disease
- Hernia Procedures
- Hiatus Hernia
- IntraGastric Balloons
- Laparoscopic Procedures
- LINX Anti Reflux Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques
- Obesity surgery of all types
- Oesophago-gastric Disorders
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
Take your time when considering all your abdominal surgery and weight loss options. You have probably lived with your problem for a very long time and so it is well worth taking the time to educate yourself about the various treatment options available, as well as investigate the background and experience of the surgeon you are considering.
Collectively East Midlands Bariatric surgeons professional memberships include:-
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgical Society
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity
- British Medical Association
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
Please be reassured that no matter what your weight, lifestyle or dietary history, at Eastmidlandsbariatric.com your enquiry will be dealt with sympathetically, confidentially and with all the professionalism you would expect from leading clinicians and their team.
Please register here if you would like to review any of the surgeons Curriculum Vitae, request a call back to discuss anything further, enquire about surgical fees or book in for a consultation appointment.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!